An official transcript is a copy of a student's entire academic record from Anderson University, bearing the official university seal and stamp. There is a $15.00 fee for each official transcript that is printed by Anderson Central. Anderson University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcript ordering via the Web. You may find this link at www.studentclearinghouse.org. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. The site will walk you through placing an order, including delivery options and fees. Anderson Central attempts to process all official transcript requests within 48 hours, walk-in requests included. Official transcript requests will not be processed if you have a financial or academic hold on your account.
We encourage students to print their unofficial transcript through Student Self-Service. However, unofficial transcripts may be requested by completing our online form, in writing, in-person, or via fax (864-231-2008). There is a $5.00 fee for each unofficial transcript that is printed by Anderson Central. This fee is to be paid at the time the request is filed.
Students can use a credit to purchase books through the Anderson University Online Bookstore. A credit may be available if you have anticipated financial aid to cover more than the charges on your student account. A credit can be used to purchase books at the online bookstore as early as three weeks before the semester begins but no later than the end of the add/drop period. Any unused credit will be refunded to you. You will be notified via email to your AU email account if a credit is available for you to use at the Anderson University Online Bookstore. The portion of credit made available for books will not exceed $800 for traditional students or $400 for post-traditional and graduate students. Adjustments to these amounts can be made upon request if you have a credit that exceeds these amounts and need to use more of your credit to purchase books.
In accordance with Federal regulations, Anderson University must establish a policy under which an eligible Title IV financial aid recipient may opt out of using a credit to purchase books from the Anderson University Online Bookstore. Students can opt out by submitting a Request to Opt Out form available here to Anderson Central each semester. The full book credit policy is provided below.
Anderson University Book Credit Policy
- Based on the credit balance if available, the student may be eligible to use up to $800 in a credit to cover books/supplies through the Anderson University Online Bookstore.
- In order to purchase books using Title IV aid, the student’s financial aid file must be complete and a credit must be reflected on the student’s account.
- Should the student’s financial aid eligibility or enrollment status change, the student will be responsible for the balance created on the account for the opt-out book refund.
- It is the student’s responsibility to review the book list on our website and confirm the title and ISBN number for the current book being used for the course with their instructor, as editions can change frequently.
- Students may opt out of purchasing books from the Anderson University Online Bookstore.
- Title IV aid recipients have the option of purchasing books at their own expense from other sources. It is the responsibility of the student to purchase all required books for the program should they opt out.
- For students wanting to opt out, a Request to Opt Out form must be completed by the student and received in the Anderson Central Office prior to the first day of class each semester.
- By opting out, the student is not required to purchase or rent books from the Anderson University Online Bookstore and may obtain the books from another book distributor.
- Upon receiving official notice that a student wishes to opt-out of purchasing their books through the Anderson University Online Bookstore, the student may receive up to $800 in a refund to cover books/supplies if a credit is available.
Many organizations offer their employees full or partial tuition reimbursement for furthering their education. Please check with your Human Resources Department to see if your organization participates. Contact the Anderson Central Office for more information on how company reimbursement works.
Students who are receiving Company Reimbursement through their employer will need to coordinate with their employer for reimbursement of their tuition expenses incurred for each term or semester. Should students need an itemized invoice provided to their employer, they must complete Anderson University’s company reimbursement documents or they may provide documentation from their employer stating they are participating in their reimbursement program. Please note, even if your company is reimbursing you for your tuition and fees you will still need to satisfy your balance prior to start of each term or semester. You may either pay the balance in full by the start of each term or complete the FAFSA in order to borrow Federal student loans. Some documents will be required to be completed for these loan funds. For more information please contact the Financial Aid Planning Office at email@example.com or 864-231-2070.
Tuition Protection Plan
We believe it’s important to offer an easy, affordable way to protect the investment your family has made in higher education. That’s why Anderson University has partnered with GradGuard to provide our families with tuition insurance by Allianz Global Assistance featuring special plans and rates not available to the general public.
This coverage expands the scope of our refund policy by ensuring reimbursement for tuition, room and board and other fees for covered withdrawals at any time during the semester. At Anderson University, we want the best for our students, and Allianz Global Assistance is a world-leader in specialty insurance and assistance—helping over 35 million people protect their tuition payments, travel plans and more each year.
Click here to learn more. www.gradguard.com/tuition/andersonuniversity
Commuter Meal Plan Options
Commuting students may purchase a meal plan by visiting the Anderson University Campus Dish web page at www.anderson.campusdish.com. Students with a credit on their account may request to invoice the charge. Students who do not have a credit may pay with a credit/debit card or e-check.