Anderson University welcomes students from around the world to our campus. International students can enter Anderson as first-time college students or as transfers from other colleges and universities. We work hard to ensure that the transition for all of our students is as smooth as possible. Information listed here will help you as you prepare to enroll at Anderson.
Cost and Financial Assistance - undergraduate
Here we have listed the fees for the 2021-2022 school year, as well as scholarships that may be available to you. Your I-20 will confirm the exact amount that you are receiving.
Degree-Seeking Students (undergraduate):
|Cost of Attendance - For I-20 Issuance||Semester||Year|
|Tuition and Fees||$15,360 USD||$30,720 USD|
|Room and Board||$5,450 USD||$10,900 USD|
|Other (books, supplies, travel, personal, insurance)||$3,303 USD||$6,606 USD|
|TOTAL*||$24,113 USD||$48,226 USD|
|International Grant||$4,250 USD||$8,500 USD|
|Out of State Grant and AU Grants
(Other academic scholarships
on GPA and SAT or ACT test scores)
|$250-2,250 USD||$500-4,500 USD|
- Fall classes begin on Monday, August 16, 2021.
- International student move in is Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
- International Student Orientation (Base Camp) will be held on Thursday August 12 at 11am. It will take place in the International House, 302 Williamston Road. There is a zoom in option as well. For additional information on international orientation, please contact the Center for Global Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall classes end on Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Final exams take place from Monday, November 29, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021. Please plan to stay in the USA until all exams are completed.
If you are an Anderson University athlete, your arrival and departure dates each semester may be affected by your game or practice schedule. Check with your coach before scheduling your air transportation. You should plan on arriving at Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP) Airport. Please son not fly into Atlanta, GA (ATL) since it is almost 4 hours away from campus. Transportation from GSP to campus is available via Uber or Lyft for approximately $50-60 USD.
Federal compliance notice - As per 8 CFR § 214.3 (j): This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Please be advised that that in order to assist your arrival to the Anderson campus when you arrive in the United States, we will need the date of your arrival and your flight information. Please fill out this form.
Please contact Lucas Moore at email@example.com if you have any questions.