Services. Support. Success.
The David Larson McPhillips Center for Student Success exists to provide programs and services that offer every Anderson University student the opportunity to be successful. Through our services, resources, and educational programming, we support students from their initial enrollment to graduation.
Programs and Services
These are the ways we seek to help you be successful:
- Individualized academic consultation in the best study and life habits
- Student Success Seminars, in person and online
- Focused on core curriculum and extending to many major courses, our excellent peer tutors are ready to help you, whether you have a minor concern or are lost in the weeds
- Academic and other accommodations for students with diagnosed disabilities
- A program designed especially to support contractually admitted students during their first year.
How can you contact us?
Thrift Library, Suite 202