Keeping you informed to help keep you safe.
What are RAVE notifications?
RAVE emergency notifications allow students, faculty and staff to receive campus-wide alerts on cell phones and their Anderson University email account. The system will be used to notify you of dangerous situations, such as severe weather, building or area evacuations, major disruptions to campus services, or closings due to ice or snow.
Why sign up for AU RAVE notifications?
- You will have access to on campus emergency notifications.
- No spam. No ads. Just the information you want!
- You have choices! Messages can be sent to your mobile phone, email, or both of them.
- This is a free service except for additional text message rates as determined by your phone service provider.*
- Nothing to download or install on your phone!
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Sign up to receive safety alerts on your cell phone, email or both.
Already have an account but need to update it - you can Log in and manage your account and update your information.
* Be assured that Anderson University will not share your number with any other persons or organizations and will only use this number in the event of an emergency. NOTE: There may be an additional charge for text messages from your mobile carrier. Check with your mobile carrier if you aren't sure if you will be charged.