Why choose an accelerated pathway?
- Save time and money by getting a head start on a highly regarded graduate program
- Enhance your skillset with graduate level coursework
- Finish your accelerated master’s program online or in the evening after undergraduate graduation
How it Works
Undergraduates at Anderson University may pursue graduate coursework prior to graduation under certain conditions. Individual graduate programs have the ability to allow or prevent this practice. In some cases, credits may count as requirements or electives in the undergraduate program as well as meet some requirements of a graduate degree with advanced approval.
- Talk with your undergraduate advisor and the graduate program director
- Determine if you meet the minimum academic requirements:
- 3.0 GPA (higher for some programs)
- Junior or Senior Standing
- Apply to an eligible master’s program and meet any additional requirements (recommendation letters, etc.)
- Register for course recommendations with approval of undergraduate advisor
Accelerated Pathway Programs
Master of Arts in Teaching - Elementary Education
AU’s Master of Arts in Teaching is designed to help professionals who didn’t major in education, become elementary school teachers.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
AU’s MBA program prepares you to move up in your profession—from worker to manager, from manager to executive, or from employee to entrepreneurial business owner.
Master of Divinity
You'll learn how to accurately interpret scripture passages, how to use the biblical languages for greater understanding, and how to integrate theological truth with ministry effectiveness.
Master of Education
For teachers who are looking to increase the effectiveness of their pedagogy and impact on student learning, the Master of Education offers practical application of current research-based best practices.
Master of Organizational Leadership
Come learn a new perspective on leadership that supersedes the ethic of profit. Transform your role from a manager to a mentor, and from a boss to a leader.
Master of Public Service and Administration
The Master of Public Service and Administration (MPSA) at Anderson University is designed to provide high-quality education to meet the demand for professionally trained public administrators in the public and non-profit sectors.
Master of Science in Instructional Design and Learning Technology
As an instructional designer or learning technologist, you’ll collaborate with educators and other subject matter experts to create courses and materials that achieve specific learning objectives.