Base Camp Dates
At Anderson University, the fall semester’s new and incoming students are required to attend orientation. This one-day event is open to students and designed to allow up to two guests, such as parents. Please note that space at each session is limited; so, we cannot allow more than two guests per student. Students are encouraged to register for a date that corresponds with their major.
If you are unable to attend on one of the dates listed below, please ask your admission counselor what options are available.
Your Journey Begins:
|ONE DAY||Recommended Majors|
|Session 1||Monday, June 21||CAS, SCSA, SID, UND|
|Session 2||Tuesday, June 22||CAS, COB, SPSA, UND|
|Session 3||Wednesday, June 23||COE, CAS, CCS, CYB, COEN|
|Session 4||Thursday, June 24||SCSA, CHP, COB|
|Session 5||Friday, June 25||CHP, COE, SPSA|
|Session 6||Saturday, June 26||CAS, CHP, UND|
|Session 7||Monday, July 19||CHP, COE, COB|
|Session 8||Tuesday, July 20||CHP, SCSA, CYB, COEN|
|Session 9||Wednesday, July 21||CAS, SCSA, COB|
|Session 10||Thursday, July 22||CAS, COE, SID, UND|
|Session 11||Friday, July 23||CAS, CHP, CCS|
|Session 12||Thursday, August 12||All Remaining Students|
|CAS||College of Arts & Sciences|
|SPSA||School of Public Service & Admin|
|SCSA||South Carolina School of the Arts|
|COE||College of Education|
|CHP||College of Health Professions|
|COEN||Math & Engineering|
To register for Base Camp, use the calendar feature to select the date you would like to attend.
You will then be asked to log-in to your Admission Portal to complete your registration form. Please note: Your username is the same email address that you entered when applying to AU. If you're unsure of your username, contact your Admission Counselor and they'll be happy to help. If you forgot your password, no worries. Please click the "Reset Password" button on the log-in page.
All new students (including transfer students) are required to pay an orientation fee of $150. This fee covers the cost of your Base Camp Orientation program, including up to two guests, such as your parents. The fee will automatically be applied to your student account after you attend Base Camp and can be paid through your Self-Service account when you pay your tuition and fees.
If you have questions regarding Orientation, please don't hesitate to contact Student Involvement at 864-622-6011 or email us at email@example.com.
All new students (including transfer students) are required to pay a one-time orientation fee of $150 that supplements the new student’s orientation experience during the student’s entire first-year experience at Anderson University. This fee covers the cost of your Base Camp Orientation program, including up to two guests, such as your parents. The fee will automatically be applied to your first semester’s tuition and fee charges. This is paid through your Self-Service account and due at the same time as your first semester’s balance.
How to Register for Base Camp Orientation
- Click the registration link below and a new window will open where you will be prompted to enter your Anderson University e-mail username and password. (If you have forgotten your username and/or password, please see the tip below.)
- The first screen will populate information we have for you in our record system. Please verify that this information is correct.
- If the information is
- CORRECT, you will go to a new page to select a Base Camp Orientation date. You will need to register all guests* attending with you by providing their names, email addresses, and explaining their relationship to you. Once all information is entered you simply hit “submit” and you are finished! *Please read the note above regarding the Orientation Fee and limited number of guest.
- INCORRECT, you will continue to a new screen which will ask you to explain what information needs to be modified. Once you submit your request for changes, you can complete your Base Camp Orientation registration.
- If you have additional questions or have issues registering, please contact the Student Involvement Office firstname.lastname@example.org | (864) 622-2011.
Username and Password Tip:
- Your username is simply the portion before the “@” symbol in your AU email.
- For example, jdoe123@andersonuniversity would have a username of “jdoe123”.
- If you’re not sure what your AU email address is, the following site will provide you with your username and your Student ID number. Look up your AU username.
- All accounts are set with a default password that is your student ID number followed by “@au”.
- For example, ID number “000123456” would have a password of "000123456@au".
- If you’re still having trouble logging in, please contact the IT Help Desk. Note: When contacting the IT Help Desk, please be sure to include your full name, AU email, and student ID number.