Find Your Program


trojan watermark.jpg


trojan watermark.jpg


Anderson University is proud to partner with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in assisting our military veterans in obtaining their education. Our intent is that you are well informed about the process for receiving any educational benefits for which you are qualified.

At Anderson University, we have dozens of degree programs in a variety of disciplines to help you launch the next phase of your career. You’ll gain a highly-ranked education from one of the South’s most rapidly-emerging private universities. You’ll find our programs to be affordable, built to fit in your busy schedule, and taught by highly qualified professors who have your success in mind.


Step 1: Apply for benefits through the VA

Complete an application obtained from the VA or apply online.

Once you have completed your application for benefits, your next step is to inform Anderson University of your plans to enroll. The certifying official is located in the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships.

Step 2: Contact Anderson University’s VA Certifying Official

Email Anderson University’s VA Certifying Official at or call at 864.231.7555, for instructions about obtaining certification from the university.

Keep in mind that you should contact AU’s Certifying Official if:

  • You break enrollment
  • You change your major
  • You add, drop, or withdraw from a course
  • Your address or any other permanent information changes

This information must be promptly reported to the VA by the university, and failure to do so may result in a disruption of your receiving benefits.

Yellow Ribbon School

The Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program (Yellow Ribbon Program) is a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008.

Please note: AU’s role in the process is to inform the VA that a beneficiary has begun enrollment at the University in order for predetermined benefits to commence. Therefore, your initial action is to apply for possible benefits through the VA. The University has no access to your military records and cannot determine your eligibility. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility to receive benefits, you should contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs at 1(888) 442-4551 or visit their website at