Skip to main content

All international students are required to file taxes each year. International students who work on campus, and even those international students who have not worked are required to file.  While the International Programs Office cannot assist you with the completion of your tax forms, we can refer you to agencies that can help. Taxes are required each year on April 15 for international students.

For more information, contact Director of International Programs Ann-Margaret J. Themistocleous, Anderson University, 302 Williamston Rd, Anderson, SC 29621,phone: (864) 231-2185,

The office is easily accessible by Trojan Transit. Appointments are highly recommended.