We want all students at Anderson University to perform at their best academically. To that end, we offer a number of different services and programs to assist you in doing so.
One on One Support
You may make an appointment for individualized coaching in study skills, organization, or other academic skills.
Software for Academic Support
Click on the link for instructions on the Texthelp Read & Write software. This software, available to all students for both PC and Mac, offers a number of tools to support your learning, including text-to-speech, speech-to-text, help with research organization, and several useful writing tools.
Student Success Quick Links
Click on the links below to find short information on topics related to academic success:
Get the Big Picture
- Overcoming Test Anxiety
- Improve your Essay Question Responses
- Essay Questions – Key Words
- Strategies for Test-Taking
- Why Did I Get that Grade?
- 25 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Now
- Procrastination Quotient
- 6 Ways to Take Back Your Time
- Overcoming Procrastination
Let us know how we can help you!