We understand that tuition is a significant investment, so we have provided you with many convenient options to pay your bill.
No transaction fee
You can pay online, at no charge, with your checking account by entering your routing and account number.
Payment can be made directly through your Enterprise account via your Self Service under the Finances tab.
Fee will be charged per transaction based on the type of card used.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Debit Cards will be assessed the intelligent rate fee. Opt to use the eCheck payment option instead for no transaction fees.
- Card payments are only accepted online, and not accepted in the Anderson Central Office.
A payment plan is available if you are unable to pay the account balance in full. Your ability to enroll in the payment plan may be revoked if you fail to make payments on time. The following is required for the payment plan:
- A nonrefundable $45 enrollment fee is assessed and must be paid in order to enroll in the plan.
- A down payment of your first payment must be paid to enroll in the plan.
- Payments draft directly from a checking or saving account on the 1st or 15th of each month until the plan is paid in full.
- Payment plans do not auto cancel or auto adjust when changes are made to charges and financial aid. You must contact the Anderson Central Office to cancel the plan or request adjustments.
- An insufficient funds fee of $30 will be applied to each returned payment along with an additional $30 fee charged by the university.
- The payment plan does not carry over to the next semester. New enrollment is required for each semester.
To sign up for the monthly payment plan, log into your Enterprise account via your Self Service under the Finances tab.
If you pay your account balance by mail, please include the student’s name and student ID number, along with your check or money order made payable to Anderson University for the balance due and mail to:
Attn: Anderson Central
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Please review the payment deadline for all bill payments. If your bill is not paid by the deadline listed, your registration will be cancelled.
All Plans are different, so check with your plan administrator about how funds are issued, the disbursement timeline and requirements, etc.
Once your student account activity and balance information is available within your Enterprise Account:
- Provide a copy of this information to your Plan Administrator immediately.
- Check your Enterprise Account frequently to see if/when the 529 payment has been applied.
Information regarding prepaid college plans can be submitted directly to the Anderson Central office. Please contact Anderson Central by email at andersoncentral@andersonuniversity or by phone at 864-231-2070 and ask to be directed to a Student Services Coordinator who can assist you with your prepaid college plan payment.
For any outside scholarships you receive in the mail, be sure to either bring the check directly to our office or mail it to us to ensure the award is posted to your account by the payment deadline. If the funds will not arrive before the payment deadline, you may present a letter of the award from the Scholarship Administrator and you can receive provisional credit until the real funds are posted.
Please note that scholarship awards are split between fall and spring unless accompanied by a letter specifying how the funds should be awarded.
In person payments are accepted during normal business hours at Anderson Central, Student Center, Suite 153 (lower level).
Monday thru Thursday: 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
We only accept cash, checks, money orders and cashier’s checks in person. Credit and Debit Cards must be made online through your Enterprise account via Self-Service under the Finances Tab.
Financial aid will automatically apply to your student account once you have completed all financial aid requirements.
The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will help you with any questions related to how financial aid is awarded and/or applied. Call 864-231-7555 or visit their Financial Aid webpage.
Please contact Anderson University’s VA Certifying Official at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Veterans Benefit page for more information concerning your VA benefits.
Military Tuition Assistance (TA):
Students who are still active in the military may be eligible for tuition assistance. Normally this program will provide $250 per credit hour in tuition assistance. The student supplies the necessary documentation to Anderson Central who administers the program.
SC National Guard College Assistance Program (SCNG CAP):
This program offers financial assistance to members of the South Carolina Army and Air National Guard by providing incentives for enlisting or remaining for a specified time in either the South Carolina Army or Air National Guard (SCNG). A student can receive SCNG CAP and VA educational benefits at the same time.
Please contact Anderson Central should you have questions about Federal Tuition Assistance or SC National Guard CAP
Student Registration Instructions:
Due to student privacy regulations (FERPA), the student must register for Enterprise access first and can then share access with any additional participants who will be helping manage their account. Students can grant access for Parents/Authorized Users by selecting "Add an Authorized Party" link within the Enterprise Payment Portal. This will send the invitation e-mail to grant access to the Enterprise Payment Portal.
Nelnet Enterprise contact information: