Anderson University’s Career Closet is located in the Center for Career Development office at 484 Boulevard Anderson, SC 29621. The Career Closet is available to all Anderson University students and alumni who need to find free professional clothing for upcoming interviews, networking events, or for first jobs.
- Students and alumni can choose one outfit each semester to keep.
- We have all sizes for both men and women.
Book an appointment with us on Handshake to shop at the Career Closet:
Anderson University Center for Career Development has implemented an initiative called Career Closet, which aims to support students as they enter the workforce by providing them with professional attire for their upcoming jobs, interviews, and networking opportunities. We have seen a need among the student population, as career clothing and accessories can be very costly when entering the workforce. Due to the popularity of this initiative among students, we are requesting donations from cherished members of the Anderson community. Our Career Closet is sustained solely through generous donations!
We accept all new or gently-used professional and business casual attire for any season, including medical scrubs. We ask that all items are washed or dry-cleaned before donated. A specific list of donations that we are requesting include:
- Professional attire for men and women
- Blazers, suits, skirts, blouses, dress pants, collared shirts, coats
- Business casual attire for men and women
- Jeans, blouses, pants, shirts
- Scrubs and shoes for nursing students
- Jewelry, belts, NEW socks, ties, watches, scarves, NEW women's hosiery
- Shoes for men and women
- Heels, wedges, dress shoes
- Lint rollers
- Garment bags
Request A Donation Tax Receipt
Donations can be dropped off at the Center for Career Development office at Anderson University, located at the house on the hill at the corner of East Calhoun and Boulevard. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (864) 231-2149 if you have any questions. Thank you so much for supporting our Anderson University community!