Journey Ahead Update: Spring Academic Calendar Revisions
There are two major changes to announce: the start of the Spring 2021 semester is delayed by one week, and Spring Break is canceled this year.
Similar to how we approached the Fall semester and made adjustments to our calendar, we have been looking ahead to the safest and most effective plan for next semester. Our priority is the safe completion of the Spring semester with a residential, on-campus experience. A delayed start during the Christmas Break provides for a 14-day period following family gatherings over the Christmas and New Year holidays in preparation for the return to campus.
The revised Spring semester schedule is as follows:
- Monday, January 18: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (no classes)
- Tuesday, January 19: First day of classes
- Monday, March 8 - Friday, March 12: Classes in session (previously scheduled Spring Break)
- Friday, April 2: Good Friday (no classes)
- Thursday, April 15: Assessment Day
- Wednesday, April 28: Last day of classes
- Thursday, April 29 - Tuesday, May 4: Finals Week
- Friday, May 7: Graduate Commencement
- Saturday, May 8: Undergraduate Commencement
Thank you for your understanding as the Anderson University COVID-19 Task Force makes decisions in the best interest of the health and safety of our campus community.