Anderson University’s Facilities department invites applications for the position of part-time Motor Coach Driver. Anderson University is an innovative, entrepreneurial, premier comprehensive, liberal arts university affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention. Candidates with a strong Christian value system, lifestyle, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning are encouraged to apply.
The Motor Coach Driver reports to the Coordinator of Facilities and has the primary function of driving the University motor coach in transport of University teams and organizations to offsite functions.
- Ability to drive scheduled trips both day and limited overnight and on a will call basis. Flexibility of availability is preferred.
- Keep appropriate travel logs and safety inspections of the Motor Coach.
- Maintain the exterior and interior of the Motor Coach (cleaning, small to intermediate repairs, continual routine inspections, maintenance, and other items, as needed).
- Address all Motor Coach and maintenance concerns by communicating with the appropriate outside vendors and arranging the service work.
- Have the capacity to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- The successful candidate must possess and maintain a valid CDL license with passenger and air brake endorsements
- Have basic mechanical aptitude and skills
- Have basic computer skills
For consideration, send letter of application, resume, and references to:
Gary Patterson, Coordinator of Facilities
Anderson, SC 29621
Applications may be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org