Anderson University and the Office of Online and Continuous Learning invite applications for a full-time position as Coordinator of Online and Continuous Learning Academic Operations. Anderson University is an innovative, entrepreneurial, premier comprehensive, liberal arts university affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention. The university seeks candidates with a strong Christian value system, lifestyle, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning.
The Coordinator of Online and Continuous Learning Academic Operations coordinates the hiring, onboarding and evaluation efforts of Online and Continuous Learning (OCL) faculty to ensure quality learning experiences. The Coordinator works with the Dean of Online and Continuous Learning in ensuring faculty are well-supported to provide an engaging, consistent experience for students.
- Initiates posting of part-time online or hybrid faculty positions.
- Collects and compiles materials from applicants.
- Arranges faculty interviews.
- Distributes contracts and onboarding materials to part-time faculty.
- Ensures compliance with part-time faculty load policies.
- Maintains database of qualified part-time faculty based on completion of required training and performance data.
- Ensures regular communication with part-time faculty regarding latest training, requirements, and opportunities.
- Collaborates with academic units to set online and hybrid course schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Must demonstrate understanding and aptitude related to hiring, onboarding, and evaluating personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work within a team are essential.
To ensure full consideration, please send a letter of application, resume, contact information for three references and a completed Anderson University Staff Application to:
Please include the position title in the subject line.