Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing catering solutions to meet customer needs. Facilitate the delivery of prepared food created from an event-specific work order or in a room service environment.
- Leadership: Ensure catering operations connect to the Executional Framework. Deliver consistent quality in planning and execution of events. Leverage established company solutions to ensure consistency, quality and efficiency within consumer driven offerings. Manage catering team to ensure quality in final presentation of food. Train and manage employees to ensure knowledge of food menus and promotional calendars. Model and reinforce Aramark's coaching process. Reward and recognize employees. Monitor team performance and provide regular feedback. Plan and execute team meetings and daily huddles. Complete and maintain all staff records including training records, schedules and performance data.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard model. Implement communication strategy as provided by marketing team in order to build catering revenue.
- Financial Performance: Responsible for delivering food and labor targets. Develop and execute strategies to achieve catering revenue forecasts.
- Productivity: Responsible for executing catering events of varied size and scope, including staffing and management. Ensure accurate reporting of all catering related revenue, expenses, and receivables. Coordinate activities with other departments as appropriate.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with Aramark food, occupational and environmental safety policies in all culinary and kitchen operations. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Requires at least 2 years of experience and prior experience in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.