Anderson University Women's Track & Field
Dear Trojan Army,
Greetings from Anderson University Women’s Track and Field! On behalf of our Trojans, I would like to thank you for supporting our mission of providing an exceptional academic and athletic experience for our student-athletes.
As Women’s Track and Field coach, your generosity ensures that each student-athlete can have fun, explore their faith, form relationships, and build accountability within their teams. Additionally, Anderson University Athletics continually leads the South Atlantic Conference in academic standing and set a school record in cumulative GPA for all of our teams this past academic year!
Gifts to the Trojan Athletic Fund and Women’s Track and Field has supported our athletes in both their academic and athletic careers. This past season, Olivia Rish headlined and incredible indoor track and field season for the Trojans. She was named All-Southeast Region honoree by the U.S. Track & Field and Cross-Country Coaches Association, for her performance in both the 800 meters and the mile.
Anderson University Women’s Track and Field thanks you and we look forward to seeing you at our games soon!
Coach Kevin Eagle
Anderson University Women’s Track and Field
Year in Review
Below is a list of some of the Women's Track & Field team's accomplishments during the 2019-2020 year.
- Olivia Rish headlined an incredible indoor track and field season for the Trojans, as the native of Pelzer, S.C., was named an All-Southeast Region honoree by the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA) for her performances in both the 800 meters and the mile.
- Nearly three dozen Trojans combined to repeatedly post more than 60 personal-best efforts through the indoor season, with several notching record-setting marks in multiple events.
Below is a list of needs provided by the Women's Track & Field team that would allow Anderson University to better serve our athletes.
- New training shoes for our runners
- New training gear for our runners
- Fundraising to travel to bigger and better competitions for our student athletes
- New track stadium with lighting
- Facilities for the throwers
- High jump bar
- Pole vault
- Starting gates
- Other Track & Field equipment
Can my gift to the Trojan Athletic Fund go to Women's Track & Field specifically?
If you would like to give to directly to Women's Track & Field, please click the give now button at the top of this page.
Can I gift a custom amount and still receive benefits?
Yes! For example, giving $600 would get you the benefits at the Premium Level. You do not have to gift only the listed options. However, with the exception of the Trojan Army, gifts below $50 do not receive benefits.
What is the Trojan Army?
The Trojan Army is our lowest giving level at $10, and it is reserved for current Anderson students only. When joining the Trojan Army, students receive a Nike t-shirt and a gift bag. They also are then able to redeem points they have earned by attending AU sporting events and checking in on the Trojan Army app.
In what athletic associations, divisions, and conference does Anderson participate?
Anderson competes in the NCAA Division II and is a member of the South Atlantic Conference.