Anderson University Women's Soccer
Dear Trojan Army,
Greetings from Anderson University Women’s Soccer! On behalf of our Trojans, I would like to thank you for supporting our mission of providing an exceptional academic and athletic experience for our student-athletes.
As Women’s Soccer coach, your generosity ensures that each student-athlete can have fun, explore their faith, form relationships, and build accountability within their teams. Additionally, Anderson University Athletics continually leads the South Atlantic Conference in academic standing and set a school record in cumulative GPA for all of our teams this past academic year!
Gifts to the Trojan Athletic Fund and Women’s Soccer has supported us in making our third consecutive appearance in the South Atlantic Conference Tournament. This past season, Erin Cepeda was named Honorable Mention All-SAC, while Anna Kwiatkowski was named CoSIDA Academic All-District.
Anderson University Women’s Soccer thanks you and we look forward to seeing you at our games soon!
Coach Sarah Jacobs
Anderson University Women’s Soccer
Year in Review
Below is a list of some of the Women's Soccer team's accomplishments during the 2019-2020 year.
- Women's Soccer made its third consecutive appearance in the South Atlantic Conference Tournament
- Erin Cepeda was named Honorable Mention All-SAC, while Anna Kwiatkowski was named CoSIDA Academic All-District
Below is a list of needs provided by the Women's Soccer team that would allow Anderson University to better serve our athletes.
- Stationary bike for injured players at the field
- A TV in the locker rooms for film/team meetings
- Funding for an international trip for community service and game competitions. Total Cost: $35,000
- Wall graphics for the locker rooms and players lounges
- Custom dry erase board for the locker rooms
- New couches in the locker rooms
- Protein powder and snack station for players before and after practice
Can my gift to the Trojan Athletic Fund go to Women's Soccer specifically?
If you would like to give to directly to Women's Soccer, please click the give now button at the top of this page.
Can I gift a custom amount and still receive benefits?
Yes! For example, giving $600 would get you the benefits at the Premium Level. You do not have to gift only the listed options. However, with the exception of the Trojan Army, gifts below $50 do not receive benefits.
What is the Trojan Army?
The Trojan Army is our lowest giving level at $10, and it is reserved for current Anderson students only. When joining the Trojan Army, students receive a Nike t-shirt and a gift bag. They also are then able to redeem points they have earned by attending AU sporting events and checking in on the Trojan Army app.
What are the facilities are used by the Women's Soccer team?
Women's Soccer uses the Trojan Stadium for practice and home games.
In what athletic associations, divisions, and conference does Anderson participate?
Anderson competes in the NCAA Division II and is a member of the South Atlantic Conference.