Anderson University Volleyball
Dear Trojan Army,
Greetings from Anderson University Volleyball! On behalf of our Trojans, I would like to thank you for supporting our mission of providing an exceptional academic and athletic experience for our student-athletes.
As the Volleyball coach, your generosity ensures that each student-athlete can have fun, explore their faith, form relationships, and build accountability within their teams. Additionally, Anderson University Athletics continually leads the South Atlantic Conference in academic standing and set a school record in cumulative GPA for all of our teams this past academic year!
Gifts to the Trojan Athletic Fund and Volleyball program has supported us as we averaged 26 victories over the past three seasons and the most successful three-year span in school history including our third straight appearance in the NCAA Southeast Region Tournament. Emily Conlin earned All-America honors for the 3rd straight year and was a two-time Academic All-America Honoree. Conlin was named Player of the Week 12 times during her career and is AU’s leader in career assists.
Anderson University Volleyball thanks you and we look forward to seeing you at our games soon!
Coach Todd Hay
Anderson University Volleyball
Year in Review
Below is a list of some of the Volleyball team's accomplishments during the 2019-2020 year.
- The Trojans have averaged 26 victories over the past three seasons and have posted the most successful three-year span in school history after posting a 22-8 overall mark last season
- AU made its third straight and sixth overall appearance in the NCAA Southeast Region Tournament.
- Volleyball saw a school-record six players earn All-Conference honors
- Emily Conlin earned All-America honors for the third straight year and was a two-time Academic All-America Honoree. She was named Player of the Week 12 times during her career and is the school’s all-time leader in career assists.
- Conlin was also named the AU Co-Female Athlete of the Year for the second straight year
Below is a list of needs provided by the Volleyball team that would allow Anderson University to better serve our athletes.
- Funding for team travel
- VERT training system
Can my gift to the Trojan Athletic Fund go to Volleyball specifically?
If you would like to give to directly to Volleyball, please click the give now button at the top of this page.
Can I gift a custom amount and still receive benefits?
Yes! For example, giving $600 would get you the benefits at the Premium Level. You do not have to gift only the listed options. However, with the exception of the Trojan Army, gifts below $50 do not receive benefits.
What is the Trojan Army?
The Trojan Army is our lowest giving level at $10, and it is reserved for current Anderson students only. When joining the Trojan Army, students receive a Nike t-shirt and a gift bag. They also are then able to redeem points they have earned by attending AU sporting events and checking in on the Trojan Army app.
What are the facilities are used by the Volleyball team?
Volleyball uses the Abney Athletic Center for practice and home games.
In what athletic associations, divisions, and conference does Anderson participate?
Anderson competes in the NCAA Division II and is a member of the South Atlantic Conference.