Anderson University Men's Track & Field
Dear Trojan Army,
Greetings from Anderson University Men’s Track and Field! On behalf of our Trojans, I would like to thank you for supporting our mission of providing an exceptional academic and athletic experience for our student-athletes.
As Men’s Track and Field coach, your generosity ensures that each student-athlete can have fun, explore their faith, form relationships, and build accountability within their teams. Additionally, Anderson University Athletics continually leads the South Atlantic Conference in academic standing and consistently breaks school records in competition and in the classroom each year!
Gifts to the Trojan Athletic Fund and Men’s Track and Field has supported our athletes in both their academic and athletic careers. In recent years, more than three dozen Trojans combined to repeatedly post more than 80 personal-best efforts, with several notching record-setting marks in multiple events. The team has earned multiple national and regional honors, as well!
Anderson University Men’s Track and Field thanks you and we look forward to seeing you at our meets soon!
Coach Kevin Eagle
Anderson University Men’s Track and Field
Below is a list of some of the Men's Track & Field team's recent accomplishments over the last few seasons.
- More than three dozen Trojans combined to repeatedly post more than 80 personal-best efforts through the last three indoor and outdoor seasons, with several notching record-setting marks in multiple events
- The team has earned multiple All-Academic honors since 2020
- Philip Quillen named SAC POTW and USTFCCA All-Region, while also winning two events in 2021
- Spain Vaughan set three individual school records and contributed in the Distance Medley Team school record in the 2021-2022 season
Below is a list of needs provided by the Men's Track & Field team that would allow Anderson University to better serve our athletes.
- New training shoes for our runners
- New training gear for our runners
- Fundraising to travel to higher profile competitions for our student-athletes
- High jump bar
- Pole vault poles
- Starting gates
- Timing equipment for hosting home meets
- Other Track & Field equipment
Can my gift to the Trojan Athletic Fund go to Men's Track & Field specifically?
If you would like to give to directly to Men's Track & Field, please click "Support Your Team" at the top of this page.
Can I gift a custom amount and still receive benefits?
Yes! For example, giving $600 would get you the benefits at the Premium Level. You do not have to gift only the listed options. However, with the exception of the Trojan Army, gifts below $50 do not receive benefits.
What is the Trojan Army?
The Trojan Army is our lowest giving level at $10, and it is reserved for current Anderson students only. When joining the Trojan Army, students receive a Nike t-shirt and a gift bag. They also are then able to redeem points they have earned by attending AU sporting events and checking in on the Trojan Army app.
In what athletic associations, divisions, and conference does Anderson participate?
Anderson competes in the NCAA Division II and is a member of the South Atlantic Conference.