Housing Selection Information:
Housing Informational Meetings:
- February 12th at 10:10am and 8pm in Chapman Multimedia Room (Thrift Library)
- Be sure you have all the information to select housing!
- A $25 Target gift card will be given away at each meeting
Housing Application Dates:
Applications available through MyHousing
- February 19th through March 2nd
Housing Selection Dates:
Students will select room assignments through MyHousing
- March 7th - March 14th
- Rising Junior and Senior Housing Selection:
- March 21st: 8:00pm-10:30pm
- March 22nd: 8:00pm-10:30pm
- Rising Sophomore Housing Selection:
- March 28th: 8:00pm-11:00pm
- March 29th: 8:00pm-11:00pm
- Open Selection:
- March 30th: 10:00am-5:00pm
All students must complete their housing application and pay the Housing Prepayment by March 2nd. Any student who misses the deadline will have to wait until Open Selection to choose a room. Students who do not have roommates will be eligible to choose housing beginning at 10:00pm on their housing selection night (if it falls within their housing selection time). Please note that any student who signs up without a roommate may be moved into a different room in the same building.
The Residence Life office will be open to phone calls during each night of housing selection, should students need assistance. Please call us at 864.622.6011. There will be on site support also available during this time in the Student Club and Organization page as well.