All new students (including transfer students) are required to pay an orientation fee of $150. This fee covers the cost of your Base Camp Orientation program, including up to two guest, such as your parents. If you would like to bring additional guest to Base Camp, there will be an added cost of $10 per person. The fee will automatically be applied to your student account after you attend Base Camp and can be paid through your Self-Service account when you pay your tuition and fees.
How to Register for Base Camp Orientation
- Click the registration link below and a new window will open where you will be prompted to enter your Anderson University e-mail username and password. (If you have forgotten your username and/or password, please see the tip below.)
- The first screen will populate information we have for you in our record system. Please verify that this information is correct.
- If the information is
- CORRECT, you will go to a new page to select a Base Camp Orientation date. You will need to register all guests* attending with you by providing their names, email addresses, and explaining their relationship to you. Once all information is entered you simply hit “submit” and you are finished! *Please read the note above regarding the Orientation Fee and limited number of guest.
- INCORRECT, you will continue to a new screen which will ask you to explain what information needs to be modified. Once you submit your request for changes, you can complete your Base Camp Orientation registration.
- If you have additional questions or have issues registering, please contact the Student Involvement Office firstname.lastname@example.org | 864.622.2011.
Username and Password Tip:
- Your username is simply the portion before the “@” symbol in your AU email.
- For example, jdoe123@andersonuniversity would have a username of “jdoe123”.
- If you’re not sure what your AU email address is, the following site will provide you with your username and your Student ID number. Look up your AU username.
- All accounts are set with a default password that is your student ID number followed by “@au”.
- For example, ID number “000123456” would have a password of "000123456@au".
- If you’re still having trouble logging in, please contact the IT Help Desk. Note: When contacting the IT Help Desk, please be sure to include your full name, AU email, and student ID number.