Transportation for Admission Campus Visits & Events and New Student Orientation Policy
An Admission Campus Visit/Event is defined for the purpose of this policy as a time when a prospective student comes to campus and participates in, but is not limited to, an Anderson University Welcome Session/Overview, Campus Tour and Admission or Financial Aid presentation.
New Student Orientation is defined for the purpose of this policy as when an enrolled student attends one of the scheduled orientations to participate in activities to include a general introduction to student life and activities.
Transportation for students traveling without parents or guardians will be provided from Anderson, Clemson or Greenville/Spartanburg airports, train stations or bus stations with the following guidelines:
- Student must be a Junior or Senior in High School
- Student must reside more than 5 hours or 300 miles from campus
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the transportation need
- Transportation provided needs to be during normal business hours Monday-Friday
- A fee of $15 per way will be collected prior to trip
- For overnight accommodations please review our General Campus Policy
If your travel request does not fall within our guidelines please contact the Admission Office for further assistance 864-231-2000. These requests will be handled on a case by case basis and will be accommodated when possible.