The Anderson University Bridge program is designed to enhance the transfer of students from Greenville Technical College, Piedmont Technical College, Spartanburg Community College, and TriCounty Technical College to Anderson University. Bridge participants will benefit from supportive AU staff and are provided many services that allow each student to transfer with ease.
Bridge Program Highlights
- Invitations to campus events
- Admissions counseling
- Application fee waiver
- Individualized advisement
Bridge students must attend a technical college for at least one academic year prior to beginning classes at Anderson University. Students who satisfy academic requirements will be granted full admission to AU. Additional requirements include:
- Complete an intent to enroll form
- Complete a minimum of 30 semester hours of college-level coursework
- Maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher at the chosen technical college
- Apply to Anderson University
- Submit your official technical college transcript to Anderson University's Office of Admission at 316 Boulevard, Anderson, SC 29621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact:
Assistant Director of Admissions for Transfer and Specialty Programs
Online and Continuous Learning Contact
Office Phone: 864.231.5510