Skip to main content
AU Trojan

Anderson University partners with universities in a wide array of countries. These partnerships—with universities and select agencies—allow students to study abroad for a semester using their federal and state aid. Through the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU) as well as CAPA, Anderson University can study in the following countries;


International Partnerships


Please note: Only study abroad that is approved for credit by Anderson University may be considered enrollment at the home institution for purposes of applying for assistance under Title IV (federal aid) as per Title IV [34 C.F.R. § 668.43(a)(9)].