Each year Anderson University offers faculty led study abroad programs for students within certain majors. While some of these courses are for majors only, many are open to all students with approval from their advisor and the faculty leading the academic program. If you school or college doesn’t offer a departmental program this year, please note that we also offer AU Abroad courses which are international study courses used to meet the core requirement. AU Abroad differs from departmental programs because programs are approved by the Global Engagement Committee on campus to offer our students a broad range of interdisciplinary courses. Unless indicated, there are no institutional scholarships offered for departmental courses with international travel. The AU Abroad scholarship cannot be used for departmental courses.
- College of Arts and Sciences (COAS)
- South Carolina School of the Arts (SCSA)
- College of Health Professions (COHP)
- College of Business (COB)
- School of Interior Design (ID)
- School of Public Service and Administration (SPSA)
- Center for Cybersecurity (CCS)