A portfolio review is not required for students interested in enrolling as an art major in the South Carolina School of the Arts, but portfolio reviews are required for those seeking scholarship opportunities within the department. Upon submitting an Anderson University application, students are able to register for any available review dates. All portfolio review questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Upload the following item to your admission portal prior to arrival:
- A letter of recommendation from an art teacher who is familiar with your work
For all prospective art majors, portfolios must display the following:
- 15-20 images representing a variety of subject matter and a wide range of media
- Students are welcome to bring original works as well as images
- Evidence of creative problem solving and capacity to draw from direct observations
- Be prepared to sit with a faculty member in the art department to discuss your pieces and experience with art and design