Skip to main content
AU Trojan

Anderson University accepts credit for transferable courses successfully completed (grade of C or higher) at a regionally accredited college or university. All courses accepted for transfer will be entered on the academic transcript. Transfer work will not be computed in the GPA. It is the responsibility of the student to have all official transcripts sent to Anderson University for evaluation.

Prospective students enrolling at Anderson beginning Fall 2022 or later may use the Transferology search feature.

Go to: