By phone: (864) 231-5617
By mail: Print, complete, and mail the registration form (back of LLI Fall catalog) to LLI at Anderson University, 316 Boulevard, Anderson, SC 29621 (check made out to Anderson University or credit card payment information included)
Online: www.andersonuniversity.edu/lli to add selected courses and complete your registration using a credit card.
A $30.00 annual membership is required to participate in LLI courses. Fall 2018 Exceptions to Required LLI Annual Membership: Theatre events, AARP: Smart Driver’s Course, and the Bridge Tournament.
Annual members of the LLI at Anderson University receive an annual membership card and have the following opportunities and perks.
- Enjoy discounts for ticketed student theater and music events on campus.
- Enjoy a growing number of ongoing discounts at local businesses.
- Attend monthly FREE Friday Alive! sessions.
- Enroll in LLI non-credit courses for a minimal fee.
- Receive a campus parking pass.
- Enjoy Anderson University library privileges.
- Receive special mailings and publications.
- Participate in social and special events, and build relationships that last a lifetime.
- Membership dates are effective for January – December or August – July with the annual membership fee of $30 per member.
Full use of AU's Thrift Library
The Thrift Library building is a 53,000 square foot multipurpose building containing the Thrift Library, the Chapman Multimedia Room, Chapman meeting room, Books & Beans, Vandiver Art Gallery, and the computer lab. The AU Thrift Library is located on Kingsley Road next to the Fine Arts Center and across Kingsley Road from the Watkins Teaching Center/Watkins Hall.
Discount Prices for Meals at the G. Ross Anderson, Jr. Student Center Dining Commons
By showing the LLI Annual Membership Card, LLI current members receive discounts at the Anderson University G. Ross Anderson Dining Commons (Dining Hall). It is located on the lower level of the Student Center.
Code of Conduct
The Lifelong Learning Institute at Anderson University is an organization of knowledgeable and interested adults. To participate in LLI classes and events, respect for one another is imperative. All participants must treat different viewpoints respectfully. Intimidating comments will not be tolerated. Violations may lead to loss of privileges to participate in the LLI program. The LLI director, board, advisory council, and class monitors are responsible for ensuring the Code of Conduct is being followed in all LLI programs.
Use the following contact information for more about Lifelong Learning Institute at Anderson University.
Phone: (864) 231-5617