The Anderson University Cybersecurity program has an Advisory Board that supports the Director in developing and improving the program. Members share expert knowledge and give an insider perspective to the dynamic cyber industry.
Advisory Board Activities:
- Provide expert guidance to the Director relevant to cybersecurity industry trends. This primarily consists of participating in annual meetings.
- When opportunities arise, promote internship and career opportunities for students.
- Support student activities involving the cybersecurity club, guest lectures, career talks, etc.
- Advise on strategic goals such as earning the NSA/DHS Cybersecurity designation.
- Identify opportunities to advance cybersecurity curricula.
Names of current Advisors:
- Jeffery Cleveland, Jscrambler, Sales Engineer
- Annie Brink, Elliot Davis, Lead Strategic Value Coordinator
- Eric Hester, Umbrella Tech, Founder & CEO
- Karry Elson, Dell/EMC, Sr. Advisor Consultant
- Julie Baker, 1st Franklin Financial, CISO
- Scott Dickinson, AnMed Health, CISO
- Nathan Rackley, United Community Bank, Vulnerability Management Engineer
If you have any questions about the Anderson University Cybersecurity Advisory Board, please contact Dr. Kenneth Knapp at email@example.com