Skip to main content
AU Trojan

All international students are required to file taxes each year. International students who work on campus, and even those international students who have not worked in the United States, are required to file.  While the Center for Global Engagement, cannot assist you with the completion of your tax forms, we can refer you to agencies that can help. Taxes are required each year, on or around April 15. 

For more information, please contact:

Ann-Margaret J. Themistocleous, M.Ed., PDSO
Director, Center for Global Engagement
864-231-2141  |  Email 

The Center for Global Engagement is located at:

302 Williamston Rd.
Anderson, SC 29621

The office is easily accessible by Trojan Transit. Appointments are highly recommended.