Apply Now For Dual Enrollment
- Complete a Specialty Program application.
- Submit application materials:
- Official high school transcript (Required)
- Official SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER scores (Optional)
- Letters of recommendation (Optional)
- Visit the Dual Enrollment courses page to view the courses AU offers.
*Students must have a high school GPA of 3.0, be a high school junior or senior, and meet the qualifying score on the SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER test for certain courses. want to take.
Dual Enrollment Cost of Attendance
AU offers a discounted tuition rate for dual-enrollment courses. Courses are $125 per credit hour, which is $375-$500 for standard three- to four-credit courses. Students from Anderson School District 5 receive a $200 discount for each course. Compared to normal college tuition rates, AU's dual-enrollment opportunity offers the potential for significant cost savings in the long run. Current dual enrollment students can access their final bill through Anderson Central. Students who do not pay their bill by the deadline will be dropped from their courses on the first day of class.