- Review the dual enrollment classes we offer: Go to courses
- Be a high school junior or senior or home-schooled equivalent.
- Have a 3.0 grade point average (GPA).
Have a qualifying score on the SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER test for the course you want to take. See sample qualifying scores below or review the requirements on the courses page.
- English 101: ACCUPLACER scores of RPL 25 and EPL 25 are required; or 19+ on the ACT, or 500 + on SAT Evidence-based Reading and Writing;
- Math 130: ACCUPLACER scores of RPL 25 and MPL 40 are required; or, SAT of 530+
- Math 140: ACCUPLACER score of MPL 45 is required; or, SAT of 600+; or, 24+ on math ACT
- 5) Fill out an application online at https://link.andersonuniversity.edu/apply/ (Select “Specialty Programs.”)