Anderson University’s Campus Ministries invites applications for a full-time position as Office Manager. Anderson University is an innovative, entrepreneurial, premier comprehensive, liberal arts university affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention. Candidates with a strong Christian value system, lifestyle, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning are encouraged to apply.
The candidate should be prepared to maintain an efficient and effective Christian Life office as it relates to general office procedures and duties, maintenance of student files, report generation, event scheduling, administrative support and office guest reception.
- High school diploma with some college course work is desired.
- A working knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet, and database software is required.
- Knowledge of web-design software is preferred.
- A good working knowledge of Mac computers, especially related to graphics and audio/visual tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with exceptional organizational and time management skills with keen attention to detail is required.
To ensure full consideration, please send a letter of application, resume and an Anderson University Staff Application to:
Dr. Bob Cline
Vice President for Church Relations and Senior Campus Pastor
Anderson, SC 29621
Applications by email may be sent to BCline@andersonuniversity.edu Electronic submissions are preferred.