On behalf of Anderson University, I would like to welcome all of our new and returning families to campus. We are looking forward to an exciting start to the academic year, and we welcome your ideas, talents and contributions because parents play an instrumental role at Anderson University.
Without a doubt, Anderson University’s extraordinary impact is reflected by the remarkable support of parents in assisting us as we fulfill our mission of providing an academically rigorous educational experience, unparalleled personal attention, and energizing student life programs all within an intentionally Christian environment. As the direct result of Anderson University parents wanting to make a difference, I am pleased to announce the creation of the Anderson University Parent Association.
Your membership provides:
- Complimentary Parent E-Newsletters.
- Two Parent Association Auto Decals.
- Complimentary tickets to select on-campus events.
- Opportunities to assist with special events such as Orientation and Family Day.
- Special invitation to the President’s Gala Reception for all annual memberships at the $1,000 or above levels.
Your membership in the Parent Association provides funds that go directly to enhancing the educational experience of our students. The Parent Association plays a vital role at AU in acquiring newer and better research resources for our library, adding technology to aid our students in their studies, and providing other initiatives designed to make their educational experience more enjoyable and effective.
The Parent Association membership levels are as follows:
- Merritt Associates - $10,000 Annually
- Columns Society - $5,000 Annually
- Scholars Circle - $2,500 Annually
- President’s Club - $1,000 Annually
- Denmark Circle - $500 Annually
- Oaks Society - $100 Annually
Please click the link below to make your investment today. You will then select the Parent Association on the drop down menu and direct a gift in honor of your son(s) or daughter(s). On behalf of more than 3,200 students, I hope you will join this special group of parents in improving and expanding our current library resources to accommodate even more academic program development and growth. Thank you for making a difference by joining the association today!
Evans P. Whitaker, Ph.D.