The Applied Computing minor is designed to make you tech savvy in whatever profession you pursue. Through this series of six online courses, you’ll become a whiz at using technology to meet your organization’s needs. We’ll teach you the fundamentals of programming, databases, and many other technology-related subjects that enhance business and save money.
Here are the 3-credit courses you’ll take to earn the minor:
- ACB 202 - Intro to Applications Programming
- ACB 203 - Business Application Development
- ACB 310 - Databases in Business
- ACB 230 - Networking and Security for Business
- CIS 120 - Intro to Information Processing Systems
- CIS 352 - Management of Information Systems
For more information about the minor, which all AU students are encouraged to pursue, contact the College of Business at email@example.com.
Other programs in applied computing at AU