Experience AU life with a campus visit
Join one of our events or schedule a campus visit and one of our admission counselors will give you a personal tour.Schedule my Visit
Apply online-We've made it easy.
College applications can be daunting so we've made the AU admissions process as clear and easy as possible for you.Apply Now
You've applied and you're accepted!
Congratulations! Now what? You have two final steps you'll need to follow and the enrollment process will be complete.Pay Your Deposit
More about the process
Our goal is to make the transition process as easy as possible. Now that you are ready to take your first steps towards your journey at Anderson University, let's get started! If you have any questions about the information below, please contact your admission counselor.
A complete application includes the following:
- Online Application
- $40 Application Fee
- Official College Transcripts From All Schools Attended
- Have official transcripts sent directly to the Admissions Office from each school attended.
- You must submit official transcripts even if you do not expect to receive credit for the work or if you withdrew prior to receiving final grades.
- If you have been previously accepted, you also must arrange for Anderson University to receive updated transcripts for any additional work you complete.
- You will be notified when the evaluation is complete, and you will be advised to make an appointment with the College Dean of your chosen major.
- Students who are academically suspended from another college will not be considered for admission to Anderson University during the period of their suspension.
- Anderson University
- Attn: College Transcript/Data Entry
- 316 Boulevard
- Anderson, SC 29621
- Electronic transcripts can be accessed through Parchment much quicker than by traditional mail. Anderson University will also take official transcripts via email from the institution. Please have your current institution email the transcript directly to email@example.com for the quickest processing time.
Transfer Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission, candidates should have:
- Earned a cumulative grade-point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (remedial classes do not apply)
- Earned a grade of C or better if completed ENG 101
**Student must be eligible to return to the college in which they were last enrolled.
How Are Admission Decisions Rendered?
All courses taken and the overall grade-point average ratio from each institution attended are considered in the admissions evaluation. Additional consideration is given to the pattern of progress and the number of completed courses that transfer into the intended major.
Anderson University admits qualified students without regard to race, age, color, gender, disability, or national or ethnic origin.
Transcript evaluations are completed by the Registrar after acceptance has been made to the university. Students can view a copy of how classes transferred to Anderson University in the Self-Service account once available.